All Contributors
Argali1
Obsidianwiz
VideoGamer0516
ChazmanianDevil
Tybereous
• 1/15/2016

'Meh' Grades? What to do?

Ok, so here's the situation. In real life, today is the last day of the semester, and I somehow have a C- in Social Studies. Yesterday I had a B+. My mom grounds me for anything worse than a B-, and I don't think there's anything to turn in that could bring up my grade. What do I do?

0 31
  • Upvote
  • Reply
Argali1
Obsidianwiz
VideoGamer0516
ChazmanianDevil
Tybereous
0
• 1/23/2016
I'll say I'm in bewteen 5th grade and 9th grade
0
• 1/23/2016
I am Grade A asshole.
0
• 1/23/2016
Argali1 wrote:
I am Grade A asshole.

check out the thread i made!

0
• 1/23/2016
VideoGamer0516 wrote:
Argali1 wrote:
I am Grade A asshole.
check out the thread i made!

Which one?

0
• 1/23/2016
the one where i made my own MC mod
0
• 1/23/2016
I saw it. Your pretty badass.......
0
• 1/23/2016

Argali1 wrote: I am Grade A asshole.

Asshole?

0
• 1/23/2016
Obsidianwiz wrote:

Argali1 wrote: I am Grade A asshole.

Asshole?

Yes I am.

0
• 1/23/2016

Argali1 wrote:

Obsidianwiz wrote:

Argali1 wrote: I am Grade A asshole.

Asshole?

Yes I am.

Don't you mean you are a "Grade A asshole?"

0
• 1/23/2016
Obsidianwiz wrote:

Argali1 wrote:

Obsidianwiz wrote:

Argali1 wrote: I am Grade A asshole.

Asshole?
Yes I am.

Don't you mean you are a "Grade A asshole?"

Yes, but......It's a long story.

Write a reply...