All Contributors
PeanutButterSocks
ChazmanianDevil
The Lord of Minas Morgul
Gen. Grievous1138
Argali1
Annatar the Blue
Tybereous
+5
• 1/13/2016

Who do you want?

Not considering which USA Presidential candidate is more realistic, which candidate do you like the most? My favorite candidate is Bernie Sanders.

0 183
  • Upvote
  • Reply
PeanutButterSocks
ChazmanianDevil
The Lord of Minas Morgul
Gen. Grievous1138
Argali1
Annatar the Blue
Tybereous
+5
0
• 2/11/2016

I assume Hillary. I really want Bernie to win, and now, I'm thinking he stands a chance........

1
• 2/11/2016

Bernie Sanders is a Socialist! Sereously, do you really want America to become a socialist country?

0
• 2/11/2016

KJD Productions wrote: Who is the other?

Everyone but mostly Sanders and Hillary

0
• 2/11/2016

Tybereous wrote: Bernie Sanders is a Socialist! Sereously, do you really want America to become a socialist country?

Not completely socialist, but socialist ideas are better than conservative ones for the most part.

Gen. Grievous1138 (admin) comlink 20:53, February 11, 2016 (UTC)

0
• 2/11/2016
Tybereous wrote:
Bernie Sanders is a Socialist! Sereously, do you really want America to become a socialist country?

Yes. What is wrong with helping people and equality?

1
• 2/11/2016

They ravage the economy and your personal funds. So you really want to pay for some guy who has no motivation to work whatsoever and is perfectly happy with being a leech? I will never be a socialist, because I don't believe in having a government that controls everything. A government with the ability to give it all has the ability to take it all.

0
• 2/11/2016

The Lord of Minas Morgul wrote: They ravage the economy and your personal funds. So you really want to pay for some guy who has no motivation to work whatsoever and is perfectly happy with being a leech? I will never be a socialist, because I don't believe in having a government that controls everything. A government with the ability to give it all has the ability to take it all.

He's somewhat socialist, not 100% socialist. Some aspects of socialism are good.

Gen. Grievous1138 (admin) comlink 22:51, February 11, 2016 (UTC)

0
• 2/11/2016

Gen. Grievous1138 wrote:

The Lord of Minas Morgul wrote: They ravage the economy and your personal funds. So you really want to pay for some guy who has no motivation to work whatsoever and is perfectly happy with being a leech? I will never be a socialist, because I don't believe in having a government that controls everything. A government with the ability to give it all has the ability to take it all.

He's somewhat socialist, not 100% socialist. Some aspects of socialism are good.

Gen. Grievous1138 (admin) comlink 22:51, February 11, 2016 (UTC)

They're good beause everyone gets things for "free" instead of actually working to get them.

0
• 2/14/2016

The Lord of Minas Morgul wrote: Trump isn't going to do all of those things he says unless he takes the same road as Obama (executive orders).

SNL made fun of this. Along with everyone else. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JUDSeb2zHQ0

0
• 7/18/2016
Tybereous wrote:
Eureka Enderborn wrote:
I don't care, to be honest. I have only one thing to say about the candidates:

FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS SCIENTIFIC AND LOGICAL, PLEASE DON'T VOTE FOR DONALD TRUMP!!

I have actually vowed to move to Egypt if that happens.

Thank you. First off, his hair is an abomination. Secondly, he is a bully and a jerk. I think he might get us into a war. 

I am a bully and a jerk. I agree, though. If Trump wins... oh god... I'm moving to America.

Write a reply...